List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:July 7 2011 3:28pm
Subject:MySQL Connector/Net 6.4.3 GA has been released
View as plain text
Hi,

MySQL Connector/Net 6.4.3, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver
for MySQL has been released.  This is a GA release and is intended for
full production deployment.

Version 6.4.3 is intended for use with versions of MySQL from 5.0 - 5.5

It is now available in source and binary form from
[http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/6.4.html] and mirror
sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point of
time
- if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later
or choose another download site.)
The release is also available for download on the My Oracle Support
(MOS) and will be available from Oracle eDelivery.

** New features found in 6.4 include (please see release notes for more
information) **

* Windows Authentication*
This release includes our new support for Windows authentication when
connecting to MySQL Server 5.5.

* Table Caching *
We are also introducing a new feature called table caching.  This
feature makes it possible to cache the rows of slow changing tables on
the client side.

* Simple connection fail-over support *

We are also including some SQL generation improvements related to our
entity framework provider.   Please review the change log that ships
with the product for a complete list of changes and enhancements.

Enjoy and thanks for the support!
Reggie

Thread
MySQL Connector/Net 6.4.3 GA has been releasedReggie Burnett7 Jul