List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:October 21 2010 5:02pm
Subject:MySQL Connector/Net 6.3.5 Maintenance release
View as plain text
Dear MySQL Users,

We're happy to announce the latest maintenance release of MySQL Connector/Net 6.3.5.

Version 6.3.5 maintenance release includes:
	Fixes to some installer bugs related to .NET Framework 4.0
	Fixes for several other bugs

For details see  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/connector-net-news-6-3-5.html

MySQL Connector 6.3.5 :

1. Provides secure, high-performance data connectivity with MySQL.
2. Implements ADO.NET interfaces that integrate into ADO.NET aware tools.
3. Is a fully managed ADO.NET driver written in 100% pure C#.
4. Provide Visual Studio Integration

If you are a current user, we look forward to your feedback on all the new capabilities we
are delivering.
As always, you will find binaries and source on our download pages.

Please get your copy from our Download
   http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/6.3.html]

To get started quickly, please take a look at our short tutorials.
MySQL Connector/NET Tutorials
	http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/connector-net-tutorials.html

Blog postings and general information can be found on our Developer Zone site.
MySQL Developer Zone
	http://dev.mysql.com/usingmysql/dotnet/
.NET Forum
	http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?38
Blog
	http://planet.mysql.com  <http://planet.mysql.com/>

Connector/NET Documentation and details on changes between releases can be found on these
pages

	http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/changes-6.3.x.html

	http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/connector-net.html

	http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/connector-net-news-6-3-5.html

If you need any additional info or help please get in touch with us.
Post in our forums or leave comments on our blog pages.

- The MySQL Connector/NET Team

Thread
MySQL Connector/Net 6.3.5 Maintenance releaseReggie Burnett21 Oct