List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:November 11 2004 9:00pm
Subject:RE: Connection Life?!?!?
View as plain text
That's not how that works.  It works just like the SQL server documentation
describes it.  When a new request comes in, then the pooled connection is
compared to see if it is older than it's lifetime.  If so, then it is closed
and a new one is opened.  You're free to change those values to ones that
better meet the needs of your app.

-reggie