MySQL Connector/Net 5.0.7 a new version of the all-managed .NET driver for
MySQL has been released.
This is a bug fix release for the current production branch of
Version 5.0.7 is suitable for use with any MySQL version including
MySQL-4.1, MySQL-5.0, MySQL-5.1 beta or the MySQL-6.0 Falcon "Preview".
It is now available in source and binary form from the Connector/Net
download pages at http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/5.0.html and
mirror sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point
of time - if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again
later or choose another download site.)
- Bug #27269 MySqlConnection.Clone does not mimic SqlConnection.Clone
- Bug #27289 Transaction is not rolledback when connection close
- Bug #26147 "User Id" problem during connection creation
- Bug #27240 Property value characterset not retrieved/fetched in conn
- Bug #25947 CreateFormat/CreateParameters Column of DataTypes collection
incorrect for CHAR
- Bug #27765 Logging does not work
- Bug #27679 MySqlCommandBuilder.DeriveParameters ignores UNSIGNED flag
- Bug #27668 FillSchema and Stored Proc with an out parameter
- Bug #28167 Poor performance building connection string (thanks Maxim!)
- Bug #26041 Connection Protocol Property Error in PropertyGrid Control
- Bug #26754 EnlistTransaction throws false MySqlExeption "Already enlisted"
- Bug #23342 Incorrect parsing of Datetime object for MySQL versions below
- Installer now works if XML comments are found in machine.config
- GetSchema will now attempt to unquote identifiers passed in as
- The MySqlCommand object now properly clones the CommandType and
Thanks for trying out this release.
|• MySQL Connector/Net 5.0.7 has been released.||Reggie Burnett||18 May|