List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Guy Platt Date:September 29 2004 6:31am
Subject:Re: [Fwd: Odd ?bug? with DBNull Values]
View as plain text
Thanks for letting me know how to do this. It was quick and easy to build.

I did discover a bug in the way that an empty string is handled by the
DataReader .. will go search the MySql bugs now to see whether it has
been reported. Basically an empty string is being returned as an
<undefined value>  which then causes a crash when I try and assign it to
a string value.

-- Guy

--

Nordic Advice AB
Strandvägen 5B

Thread
[Fwd: Odd ?bug? with DBNull Values]Barry Zubel28 Sep
  • Re: [Fwd: Odd ?bug? with DBNull Values]Guy Platt29 Sep
    • Re: [Fwd: Odd ?bug? with DBNull Values]Barry Zubel29 Sep
      • Re: [Fwd: Odd ?bug? with DBNull Values]Barry Zubel29 Sep