List:Connector/C++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ulf Wendel Date:December 2 2008 3:37pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench is using Connector/C++ pre-alpha snapshot
View as plain text

Its not the latest news, but maybe its still worth to mention on the
mailing list in case you missed it on PlanetMySQL (

"MySQL Workbench is using Connector/C++ pre-alpha snapshot

Eat your own dog food. The latest development version of MySQL Workbench
successfully runs a pre-alpha snapshot of the MySQL Driver for C++ since
a few weeks. Enjoy your pizza at my costs, Andrey (Hristov). I lost my
bet. Less than five bugs have been found when migrating MySQL Workbench
to Connector/C++.

MySQL Connector/C++ is now being used by two "internal customers": MySQL
Workbench and MySQL Connector/ And our internal
development version of Connector/ runs on Connector/C++ as
well. The preview version of Connector/ was using the
MySQL Client Library (C-API) [...]"

Ulf Wendel, MySQL
Sun Microsystems GmbH,   Sonnenallee 1,   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Martin Haering     Muenchen: HRB161028
MySQL Workbench is using Connector/C++ pre-alpha snapshotUlf Wendel2 Dec