List:Connector/C++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ulf Wendel Date:December 2 2008 3:37pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench is using Connector/C++ pre-alpha snapshot
View as plain text
Hi!

Its not the latest news, but maybe its still worth to mention on the
mailing list in case you missed it on PlanetMySQL (http://planetmysql.org):

"MySQL Workbench is using Connector/C++ pre-alpha snapshot

Eat your own dog food. The latest development version of MySQL Workbench
successfully runs a pre-alpha snapshot of the MySQL Driver for C++ since
a few weeks. Enjoy your pizza at my costs, Andrey (Hristov). I lost my
bet. Less than five bugs have been found when migrating MySQL Workbench
to Connector/C++.

MySQL Connector/C++ is now being used by two "internal customers": MySQL
Workbench and MySQL Connector/OpenOffice.org. And our internal
development version of Connector/OpenOffice.org runs on Connector/C++ as
well. The preview version of Connector/OpenOffice.org was using the
MySQL Client Library (C-API) [...]"

From: http://blog.ulf-wendel.de/?p=202

Ulf

--
Ulf Wendel, MySQL
Sun Microsystems GmbH,   Sonnenallee 1,   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten