List:Connector/C++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Susanne Ebrecht Date:August 6 2008 8:09am
Subject:Re: The first preview of MySQL Connector/C++ is available!
View as plain text
Ulf Wendel wrote:
> Dear MySQL Users,
>
> A new connector has been made available: MySQL Connector/C++. The MySQL
> Connector/C++ provides a C++ API for connecting client applications to

I will hope that you already opened a bottle with champagne.
Congratulation Andrey and Ulf.

*Prost*

Susanne

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH
Dipl.-Inf. Susanne Ebrecht, Support Engineer

http://www.sun.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer

The first preview of MySQL Connector/C++ is available!Ulf Wendel5 Aug
  • Re: The first preview of MySQL Connector/C++ is available!Giuseppe Maxia5 Aug
    • Re: The first preview of MySQL Connector/C++ is available!Ulf Wendel5 Aug
  • Re: The first preview of MySQL Connector/C++ is available!Susanne Ebrecht6 Aug