List:Connector/C++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ulf Wendel Date:August 5 2008 7:11pm
Subject:Re: The first preview of MySQL Connector/C++ is available!
View as plain text
Hello Edwin,

be sure that we put blogging and documentation on the project plan.
Development comes first but I shall try to blog as much about it as
possible, if time permits.

If there are any particular topics any of you would like to read about,
let me know.

The MySQL documentation team is already in the loop. As soon as we have
more to show than a software preview, we will reflect this in the MySQL
manual.

Currently the MySQL Connector/C++ implements only "basic" stuff. All,
please be gentle with it. Its a preview. It does not mean that you shall
not ask for features or report bugs but note that its implementing only
the basics currently. Depending on your feedback we will try to
prioritize future work.

Ulf

--
Ulf Wendel, MySQL
Sun Microsystems GmbH,   Sonnenallee 1,   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten