List:Connector/C++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Agus Jumadi Date:December 18 2008 1:15am
Subject:re: Compile Connector/C++ error while building mysqlpp.dll.
View as plain text
Sorry, I was  confused about mysql++ and connector/c++, because I extract
both in same directory.

I had build connector/c++, mysqlcppconn.dll and *.lib were successed built.
I used cmd : cmake -G "Visual Studio 8 2005"

but when I created makefile using (cmake -G "MinGW"), but I get some error
while compiling using ming32-make.
>> .../MYSQL./../include/config-win.h:232 error redefinition of double
rint(double)
>> .../mingw./../include/math.h:232 error double rint(double) previously
defined here.
after I remove rint function, I get other error.

Is there anyone know how to build "connector/c++" using MinGW ?
I prever compile my c++ app using free compiler like mingw.

Thanks for your share...