List:Connector/C++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Agus Jumadi Date:December 16 2008 3:31am
Subject:Compile Connector/C++ error while building mysqlpp.dll.
View as plain text
Sorry, I am newbie in mysql sdk.
I compiled mysql mysql_connector_cpp using MingW 5.1.4 on windows. mysql
version is MySQL Server 5.1.
I use command prompt to build mysqlpp > "mingw32-make -f Makefile.mingw".
While compiling, libmysqlpp.a is successed build, but it cannot build
mysqlpp.dll because of error reference...

I want to ask
what does "-lmysqlclient" mean ?
is there mysqlclient.dll library needed to build mysqlpp?
libmysql.dll == mysqlclient.dll ?
where can I get mysqlclient.dll, because I only find libmysql.dll in mysql
sdk.
Thanks.

Thread
Compile Connector/C++ error while building mysqlpp.dll.Agus Jumadi16 Dec
  • Re: Compile Connector/C++ error while building mysqlpp.dll.Warren Young16 Dec
re: Compile Connector/C++ error while building mysqlpp.dll.Agus Jumadi18 Dec