List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zak Greant Date:August 14 2004 5:10pm
Subject:Re: Clarifying the MySQL Licensing Policy Documents
View as plain text
On Aug 14, 2004, at 4:49, Joe Orton wrote:
> Your web site is down so I can't file tickets.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the email!

The data directories for cvstrac (the system I use to track the
licensing information) were wiped clean. I do have backups, but they
are out of date enough to be practically useless.

This seems like a very good time to move this tracking system from a
quick hack on my own little box to a real system that lives on an
official MySQL server that has frequent backups and a real sysadmin to
watch it. :)

In the meantime, I am going to go dig through my server logs.

Will catch up with the other feedback in a few minutes.

Cheers!
--zak

Thread
Clarifying the MySQL Licensing Policy DocumentsZak Greant14 Aug
  • Re: Clarifying the MySQL Licensing Policy DocumentsJoe Orton14 Aug
    • Re: Clarifying the MySQL Licensing Policy DocumentsZak Greant14 Aug
    • Re: Clarifying the MySQL Licensing Policy DocumentsZak Greant14 Aug