List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zak Greant Date:August 6 2004 9:22pm
Subject:Re: using mysql in commercial software
View as plain text
Greetings All,

LinuxWorld is now finished (meaning that some of the key MySQL people
who need to be in on these discussions will be back to a more normal
working setup) and the weekend is more or less here.

I hope to pick up discussions on these issues with the other MySQLers
on Monday (or to word it differently, I hope to avoid talking about
licensing on my weekend! ;)

Also, this discussion is a better fit for the community list
(community-subscribe@stripped). There are already a group of
people interested in the licensing issues on that list. Unless people
feel strongly, I will move this issue to that list. I urge those with
an interest in our licensing and other community issues to subscribe to
the community list.

Those who are subscribed to our community list but not the MySQL
general list, see http://lists.mysql.com/mysql/169680 to catch up on
the discussion thread this message refers to.

Also, those of you with an interest in licensing might also be
interested in the licensing forum at http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?4
- there are additional discussions there on a variety of licensing
issues.

Have a good weekend!
--
Zak Greant
MySQL AB Community Advocate

Thread
Re: using mysql in commercial softwareZak Greant6 Aug
Re: using mysql in commercial softwareZak Greant10 Aug