List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Weydson Lima Date:April 6 2014 8:03pm
Subject:RE: Database synchronization
View as plain text
I’m aware of replication and mysqldump but I don’t think they work well for
what I want. The tool I’m looking for would compare two databases and output a list
of changes needed to have those databases in sync. This way, one could share those changes
among other developers so they also can have their databases in sync. Note that the data
remain unchanged, allowing every developer to have its own dataset.

I found a tool called dbv (http://dbv.vizuina.com/) which does what I need, but I was
looking for a native tool from MySQL that would do that.