List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message » Date:April 5 2014 8:11am
Subject:Re: Database synchronization
View as plain text
if you are thinking about a real time (or near real time) solution,
actuality "*Replication*" is all.
but if you are looking for a one  time backup-restore simplest on is
--no-data, -d           #backup schema
--no-create-info, -t   #just to backup row data as I remember
but you can find more and man pages...

Ali R. Taleghani
+1(424) 279-4548
@linkedIn <>

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 11:29 PM, Weydson Lima <weyseal@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am looking for a tool that would allow me to synchronize a database
> scheme
> and/or data from one server to another. I have used Navicat for these needs
> before but was looking for a more affordable solution.
> Thank you.

Database synchronizationWeydson Lima3 Apr
  • Re: Database synchronizationshayne.alone@gmail.com5 Apr
    • RE: Database synchronizationWeydson Lima6 Apr
RE: Database synchronizationArjen Lentz6 Apr