List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zak Greant Date:July 14 2004 4:11pm
Subject:Re: FYI: Next draft of MySQL FLOSS license exception
View as plain text
On Jul 09, 2004, at 23:17, Andres Salomon wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 14:21 -0600, Zak Greant wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> There is a new draft of the MySQL FLOSS license exception that is
>> available for public review at
>> http://zak.greant.com:8888/licensing/getfile/licensing/FLOSS-
>> exception.txt?v=1.4
>
> Hi Zak,
>
> Any word on when this will become official?

Hi Andres,

I will post a modified version to the licensing site later today. This
version, as long as it is accepted by our CEO, should become official
in the next release of MySQL.

Cheers!
--zak

Thread
FYI: Next draft of MySQL FLOSS license exceptionZak Greant17 May
  • Re: FYI: Next draft of MySQL FLOSS license exceptionAndres Salomon10 Jul
    • Re: FYI: Next draft of MySQL FLOSS license exceptionZak Greant14 Jul