List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frédéric Descamps Date:November 29 2011 11:57pm
Subject:MySQL & Friends at FOSDEM 2012
View as plain text
Hello,

MySQL & Friends will be present at Fosdem again in 2012. We have a new
room : H.1309 with 150 seats

Fosdem takes place in Brussels (Belgium) like every year the first
week-end of February.
MySQL & Friends have a room on Sunday 5th February 2012, all day.

If you are interested to give a talk, please submit it before December
26th to this url:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFFBSGdEc2pRU1E4N1NoRlNhR1BFQkE6MQ

We will also organize a diner on Saturday, more information will be
provided later.

I hope that our Fosdem participation will be as great as the previous
editions.

--
Frédéric Descamps, Consultant, Percona Inc.
Mob: +32 495698668 (CET)

24/7 Emergency Line +1 888 401 3401 ext 911

Our Services: http://www.percona.com/services.html
Our Blog: http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/

Percona Training Workshops: http://www.percona.com/training/

Percona Live MySQL Conference April 10-12 Santa Clara
http://www.percona.com/live/mysql-conference-2012/

MySQL & Friends at FOSDEM 2012Frédéric Descamps30 Nov