List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zak Greant Date:May 17 2004 8:21pm
Subject:FYI: Next draft of MySQL FLOSS license exception
View as plain text
Greetings,

There is a new draft of the MySQL FLOSS license exception that is
available for public review at
http://zak.greant.com:8888/licensing/getfile/licensing/FLOSS-
exception.txt?v=1.4

MySQL is actively seeking input on the process of reviewing and
drafting this document. If you have input to provide, please do so.
However, I do ask that you review the existing issues in our issue
tracking system before commenting - see
http://zak.greant.com:8888/licensing/rptview?rn=8 for a list of issues.

If you wish to see the history of the exception, the following links
are useful:
  * Activity History: http://zak.greant.com:8888/licensing/timeline
  * Changes to the exception text:
    *
http://zak.greant.com:8888/licensing/rlog?f=licensing/FOSS-
exception.txt
    *
http://zak.greant.com:8888/licensing/rlog?f=licensing/FLOSS-
exception.txt
  * The ticket that tracks this review:
http://zak.greant.com:8888/licensing/tktview?tn=37

Cheers!
--
Zak Greant
MySQL AB Community Advocate

Thread
FYI: Next draft of MySQL FLOSS license exceptionZak Greant17 May
  • Re: FYI: Next draft of MySQL FLOSS license exceptionAndres Salomon10 Jul
    • Re: FYI: Next draft of MySQL FLOSS license exceptionZak Greant14 Jul