List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Julian Muscat Doublesin Date:July 10 2009 2:15pm
Subject:Encrypt Server Password
View as plain text
Hello Everyone,

I have spent quite some time researching the internet for ways to pass
encrypted passwords to MySQL Database Server.

Encrypting user passwords for a website that's not the issue. The actual
issue is. All content management systems make use of a configuration file.
These files store vital data such as the database server address, username
and password. I would like to find out if it is possible to give the
database server an encrypted password, MD5.

Thanks

Thread
Encrypt Server PasswordJulian Muscat Doublesin10 Jul
  • Re: Encrypt Server PasswordArjen Lentz11 Jul
    • Re: Encrypt Server PasswordAsk Bjørn Hansen11 Jul
      • Re: Encrypt Server PasswordJulian Muscat Doublesin13 Jul