List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:February 11 2009 6:23am
Subject:Re: MySQL Indonesia User Group
View as plain text

You can also get a list at - would you prefer that?

Also, have you looked at using for meetups?

Congratulations on your first meetup!

Alex Budiyanto wrote:
> Hi All,
> Just FYI, in January 2009 we have official MySQL User Group from
> Indonesia. We will use domain ** [ mean organization
> from Indonesia] for our publication [ref : ].
> You can look our picture when we held first MySQL Indonesia Meeting
> 2009.01 here:
> Because we are a new MySQL User Group, please give us advice and/or
> suggestion to grow up our community.
> Thanks

Colin Charles, Database Group, Sun Microsystems Inc.
Web: | Blog:

MySQL Conference & Expo 2009:

MySQL Indonesia User GroupAlex Budiyanto10 Feb
  • Re: MySQL Indonesia User GroupWalter Heck10 Feb
  • Re: MySQL Indonesia User GroupColin Charles11 Feb