List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:February 11 2009 6:23am
Subject:Re: MySQL Indonesia User Group
View as plain text
Hi!

You can also get a list at lists.mysql.com - would you prefer that?

Also, have you looked at using Meetup.com for meetups?

Congratulations on your first meetup!

--
Colin Charles, Database Group, Sun Microsystems Inc.
Web: http://mysql.com/ | Blog: http://bytebot.net/blog/

MySQL Conference & Expo 2009: http://www.mysqlconf.com/

Thread
MySQL Indonesia User GroupAlex Budiyanto10 Feb
  • Re: MySQL Indonesia User GroupWalter Heck10 Feb
  • Re: MySQL Indonesia User GroupColin Charles11 Feb