List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roland Bouman Date:February 10 2009 6:42pm
Subject:Re: Dutch MySQL User group
View as plain text
Hi!

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Arjen Lentz <arjen@stripped> wrote:
> In terms of content, I'd be happy to do a gig by video some time, in Dutch -
> I'm a native Dutchie except I live in Australia ;-)
> Similarly, I'm sure that Roland Bouman (in Leiden) would be happy to do a
> talk also.

Arjen: thanks! Walter: yeah, it's true - I plead guilty ;)

I don't have a lot time right now to commit to organize anything atm,
but I'd be happy to show up and speak (and have some food and beer and
meet the other members)

-
Roland Bouman
http://rpbouman.blogspot.com/
Thread
Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
  • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
  • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupArjen Lentz10 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
      • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
        • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
      • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupArjen Lentz11 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupRoland Bouman10 Feb