List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sheeri K. Cabral Date:February 10 2009 12:20pm
Subject:Re: Dutch MySQL User group
View as plain text
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 3:07 AM, Arjen Lentz <arjen@stripped> wrote:

> Apart from the excellent links that Sheeri provided, note specifically that
> meetup.com is free for MySQL user groups.

To be clear, MySQL pays the fee.  Follow the information in the links
provided to set it up.

> You get calendar/signup stuff in there, as well as a mailing list and other
> relevant infrastructure. Plus good Google juice.

Yep!  It's nice not to have to maintain that, even though I could, it's one
less thing to deal with.  And when you're doing stuff as a volunteer, that's
one of the most important things!

--
- Sheeri K. Cabral

http://tinyurl.com/mysqlbook will take you to the Amazon.com page for my
upcoming book, "MySQL Administrator's Bible".

Thread
Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
  • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
  • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupArjen Lentz10 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
      • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
        • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
      • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupArjen Lentz11 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupRoland Bouman10 Feb