List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Walter Heck Date:February 10 2009 8:06am
Subject:Re: Dutch MySQL User group
View as plain text
Hey guy, thanks for the links! I will put some work into it during the
course of this week and report back after that.

I searched around for an exisiting group on meetup.com but didn't find
any, which I think is high time :)

greetings,

Walter

OlinData: Professional services for MySQL
Support * Consulting * Administration
http://www.olindata.com

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 1:32 AM, Sheeri K. Cabral <awfief@stripped> wrote:
> Check out:
> http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/How_to_create_a_user_group
>
> That points to this:
>
> http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/List_of_MySQL_User_Groups
>
> I'm not in the Netherlands, so I can only be of limited help, but let me
> know what I can do.  There's also
> http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/How_to_run_a_user_group
>
> And if you like I am happy to blog about upcoming user groups so you can be
> seen in a wider reach.
>
> I have some tips here:
>
> http://sheeri.com/archives/80
>
> -Sheeri
>

> On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Walter Heck <walterheck@stripped> wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> after a very interesting and successful FOSDEM, I was thinking about
>> starting a dutch MySQL user group. Some thoughts, questions, concerns
>> i would like you all to look at and comment on:
>>
>> - does one exist yet? I looked around and couldn't find any, so I
>> presume it at least doen't exist by this name.
>> - Is there a crowd for this group? I personally think so, as I see
>> more and more people starting to use MySQL more and more intensively.
>> - Anyone want to help set this up?
>> - Anything else?
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Walter Heck
>>
>> OlinData: Professional services for MySQL
>> Support * Consulting * Administration
>> http://www.olindata.com
>>
>> --

> - Sheeri K. Cabral
>
> http://tinyurl.com/mysqlbook will take you to the Amazon.com page for my
> upcoming book, "MySQL Administrator's Bible".

Thread
Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
  • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
  • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupArjen Lentz10 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
      • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
        • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
      • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupArjen Lentz11 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupRoland Bouman10 Feb