List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sheeri K. Cabral Date:February 10 2009 12:32am
Subject:Re: Dutch MySQL User group
View as plain text
Check out:
http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/How_to_create_a_user_group

That points to this:

http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/List_of_MySQL_User_Groups

I'm not in the Netherlands, so I can only be of limited help, but let me
know what I can do.  There's also
http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/How_to_run_a_user_group

And if you like I am happy to blog about upcoming user groups so you can be
seen in a wider reach.

I have some tips here:

http://sheeri.com/archives/80

-Sheeri

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Walter Heck <walterheck@stripped> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> after a very interesting and successful FOSDEM, I was thinking about
> starting a dutch MySQL user group. Some thoughts, questions, concerns
> i would like you all to look at and comment on:
>
> - does one exist yet? I looked around and couldn't find any, so I
> presume it at least doen't exist by this name.
> - Is there a crowd for this group? I personally think so, as I see
> more and more people starting to use MySQL more and more intensively.
> - Anyone want to help set this up?
> - Anything else?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Walter Heck
>
> OlinData: Professional services for MySQL
> Support * Consulting * Administration
> http://www.olindata.com

- Sheeri K. Cabral

http://tinyurl.com/mysqlbook will take you to the Amazon.com page for my
upcoming book, "MySQL Administrator's Bible".

Thread
Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
  • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
  • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupArjen Lentz10 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
      • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
        • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
      • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupArjen Lentz11 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupRoland Bouman10 Feb