List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Walter Heck Date:February 9 2009 11:14pm
Subject:Dutch MySQL User group
View as plain text
Hello all,

after a very interesting and successful FOSDEM, I was thinking about
starting a dutch MySQL user group. Some thoughts, questions, concerns
i would like you all to look at and comment on:

- does one exist yet? I looked around and couldn't find any, so I
presume it at least doen't exist by this name.
- Is there a crowd for this group? I personally think so, as I see
more and more people starting to use MySQL more and more intensively.
- Anyone want to help set this up?
- Anything else?

Thanks in advance!

Walter Heck

OlinData: Professional services for MySQL
Support * Consulting * Administration
http://www.olindata.com
Thread
Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
  • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
  • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupArjen Lentz10 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
      • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupWalter Heck10 Feb
        • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupSheeri K. Cabral10 Feb
      • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupArjen Lentz11 Feb
    • Re: Dutch MySQL User groupRoland Bouman10 Feb