List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zak Greant Date:March 18 2004 7:17pm
Subject:MySQL License Exception: New draft w/ (trivial) fixes online
View as plain text
Greetings All,

The early feedback on the FOSS exception is in and a good portion of
the feedback has been placed in the request tracking system for the
exception. Many thanks to everyone who has contributed. I have started
by trying to handle the easy stuff first.

You can view a timeline of changes and change requests at:
   http://zak.greant.com/cvstrac/index.cgi/licensing/timeline

You can view the current draft text at:

http://zak.greant.com/cvstrac/index.cgi/licensing/getfile/licensing/
FOSS-exception.txt?v=1.7

You can see the open tickets at:
   http://zak.greant.com/cvstrac/index.cgi/licensing/rptview?rn=6

You can submit tickets at:
  http://zak.greant.com/cvstrac/index.cgi/licensing/tktnew

Please feel free to blog about this - I have an entry on my blog at
http://zak.greant.com/archives/000628.html

Cheers!
--zak

Thread
MySQL License Exception: New draft w/ (trivial) fixes onlineZak Greant18 Mar