List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zak Greant Date:March 18 2004 7:17pm
Subject:MySQL License Exception: New draft w/ (trivial) fixes online
View as plain text
Greetings All,

The early feedback on the FOSS exception is in and a good portion of
the feedback has been placed in the request tracking system for the
exception. Many thanks to everyone who has contributed. I have started
by trying to handle the easy stuff first.

You can view a timeline of changes and change requests at:

You can view the current draft text at:

You can see the open tickets at:

You can submit tickets at:

Please feel free to blog about this - I have an entry on my blog at

MySQL License Exception: New draft w/ (trivial) fixes onlineZak Greant18 Mar