List:Community« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steph Date:February 22 2004 11:13am
Subject:RE: License Name?
View as plain text
In that case I've misread something :)  I don't know any more than you do.

http://lists.mysql.com/community?unsub=1

License Name?Mike Hillyer22 Feb
  • RE: License Name?Steph22 Feb
    • RE: License Name?Mike Hillyer22 Feb
      • RE: License Name?Steph22 Feb
  • Re: License Name?Zak Greant23 Feb
    • Re: License Name?Mike Hillyer23 Feb
    • Re: License Name?St├ęphane Croisier26 Feb
      • Re: License Name?Mahesh T. Pai26 Feb