Below is the list of changes that have just been committed into a local
5.1 repository of jonas. When jonas does a push these changes will
be propagated to the main repository and, within 24 hours after the
push, to the public repository.
For information on how to access the public repository
ChangeSet@stripped, 2007-03-07 11:39:56+01:00, jonas@stripped +2 -0
ndb - wl2325
cluster_change_hist.txt@stripped, 2007-03-07 11:39:54+01:00, jonas@stripped +1 -3
configure.in@stripped, 2007-03-07 11:39:54+01:00, jonas@stripped +2 -2
# This is a BitKeeper patch. What follows are the unified diffs for the
# set of deltas contained in the patch. The rest of the patch, the part
# that BitKeeper cares about, is below these diffs.
# User: jonas
# Host: perch.ndb.mysql.com
# Root: /home/jonas/src/drop5
--- 1.328/configure.in 2007-03-07 11:39:59 +01:00
+++ 1.329/configure.in 2007-03-07 11:39:59 +01:00
@@ -7,7 +7,7 @@
# The Docs Makefile.am parses this line!
# Don't forget to also update the NDB lines below.
@@ -19,7 +19,7 @@
# Set all version vars based on $VERSION. How do we do this more elegant ?
# Remember that regexps needs to quote [ and ] since this is run through m4
--- 1.15/cluster_change_hist.txt 2007-03-07 11:39:59 +01:00
+++ 1.16/cluster_change_hist.txt 2007-03-07 11:39:59 +01:00
@@ -11,14 +11,12 @@
-Alcatel Drop 5p19 (not released yet)
+Alcatel Drop 5p19 (2007-03-07)
* Bug #26293 - cluster mgmt node sometimes doesn't receive events from all nodes on restart
- * Bug #26293 - cluster mgmt node sometimes doesn't receive events from all nodes on restart
* Bug #25239 - Out of memory problem can cause crash in SUMA
* Bug #25984 - 8 failed node restart kills alive cluster
* Bug #25801 - Internal error if starting partially with missing REDO
- * Bug #26373 - Extra printouts
* Bug #26457 - Master failure duing master failure
* Bug #26481 - Node failure duing initial node restart can make subsequent node restart fail with REDO corruption
* Bug #24568 ScanFilter and NAND/NOR
|• bk commit into 5.1 tree (jonas:1.2114)||jonas||7 Mar|