3634 Luis Soares 2012-02-16
Fixed result file for test case: mysqld--help-notwin .
3633 Andrei Elkin 2012-02-16
Couple of asserts seem to have survived cleanup done at empty group patch time;
a new test is added in order to exprore circumstances of rpl.rpl_gtid_lost_fail_to_connect
a new result file is added.
a new test is added, maybe temprorarily, see Purpose.
asserts have been unnecessary since the empty group and removing early binlog hton registration patch.
=== modified file 'mysql-test/r/mysqld--help-notwin.result'
--- a/mysql-test/r/mysqld--help-notwin.result 2012-02-08 15:49:24 +0000
+++ b/mysql-test/r/mysqld--help-notwin.result 2012-02-16 18:19:43 +0000
@@ -200,14 +200,8 @@ The following options may be given as th
The maximum length of the result of function
- --gtid-mode=name Whether Global Transaction IDentifiers are enabled: OFF,
- UPGRADE_STEP_1, UPGRADE_STEP_2, or ON. OFF means GTIDs
- are not supported at all, ON means GTIDs are supported by
- all servers in the replication topology. To safely switch
- from OFF to ON, first set all servers to UPGRADE_STEP_1,
- then set all servers to UPGRADE_STEP_2, then wait for all
- anonymous transactions to be re-executed on all servers,
- and finally set all servers to ON.
+ --gtid-mode=name Whether Global Transaction Identifiers (GTIDs) are
+ enabled. Can be ON or OFF.
-?, --help Display this help and exit.
Disable initialization of builtin InnoDB plugin
No bundle (reason: useless for push emails).
|• bzr push into mysql-trunk-wl3584 branch (luis.soares:3633 to 3634) WL#3584||Luis Soares||16 Feb|