3540 Jonathan Perkin 2011-09-19
Don't use macro names in changelog comments.
3539 Rafal Somla 2011-09-16
Update of auth_rpl test.
For some reason the test authentication plugin accepted connection with arbitrary password. But the intention of the plugin is that password should equal to the authentication string and in the later versions of the server connection fails if password is wrong. So I have updated auth_rpl test to specify the correct password.
=== modified file 'support-files/mysql.spec.sh'
--- a/support-files/mysql.spec.sh 2011-09-13 14:18:57 +0000
+++ b/support-files/mysql.spec.sh 2011-09-19 19:16:01 +0000
@@ -1154,9 +1154,9 @@ echo "====="
* Tue Sep 13 2011 Jonathan Perkin <jonathan.perkin@stripped>
- Add support for Oracle Linux 6 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6. Due to
- changes in RPM behaviour ($RPM_BUILD_ROOT is removed prior to %install)
- this necessitated a move of the libmygcc.a installation from %build to
- %install, which is probably where it belonged in the first place.
+ changes in RPM behaviour ($RPM_BUILD_ROOT is removed prior to install)
+ this necessitated a move of the libmygcc.a installation to the install
+ phase, which is probably where it belonged in the first place.
* Tue Sep 13 2011 Joerg Bruehe <joerg.bruehe@stripped>
No bundle (reason: useless for push emails).
|• bzr push into mysql-5.5 branch (jonathan.perkin:3539 to 3540) ||Jonathan Perkin||20 Sep|