#At file:///home/jonas/src/telco-7.0/ based on revid:jonas@stripped
4348 Jonas Oreland 2011-04-29
ndb - fix incorrect assertion (although harmless) in Dbspj. Update comments around it
=== modified file 'storage/ndb/src/kernel/blocks/dbspj/DbspjMain.cpp'
--- a/storage/ndb/src/kernel/blocks/dbspj/DbspjMain.cpp 2011-04-29 08:44:38 +0000
+++ b/storage/ndb/src/kernel/blocks/dbspj/DbspjMain.cpp 2011-04-29 09:11:12 +0000
@@ -4723,20 +4723,16 @@ Dbspj::scanIndex_parent_row(Signal* sign
- if (fragPtr.p->m_ref == 0)
- fragPtr.p->m_ref = tmp.receiverRef;
- * TODO: not 100% sure if this is correct with reorg ongoing...
- * but scanning "old" should regardless be safe as we still have
- * scanCookie
- ndbassert(fragPtr.p->m_ref == tmp.receiverRef);
+ * NOTE: We can get different receiverRef's here
+ * for different keys. E.g during node-recovery where
+ * primary-fragment is switched.
+ * Use latest that we receive
+ * TODO: Also double check table-reorg
+ fragPtr.p->m_ref = tmp.receiverRef;
Attachment: [text/bzr-bundle] firstname.lastname@example.org
|• bzr commit into mysql-5.1-telco-7.0 branch (jonas:4348) ||Jonas Oreland||29 Apr|