On 15/03 11.47, Sven Sandberg wrote:
> #At file:///home/sven/bzr/debug-max/5.5/ based on
> 3369 Sven Sandberg 2011-03-15
> BUG#11872422: rpl_slave_load_remove_tmpfile fails sporadically in pb2
> Problem: the test failed because errors were found in the error log.
> The test case contains suppressions for an old version of the error message,
> but the format of the error message has changed without updating the
> Fix: Update the suppression. Also small fixes to improve the test.
I just pushed a fix adding one suppression pattern to the test, which
caused it to fail on Windows in daily-trunk.
It hadn't failed before since there was a too general suppression but
I had just removed that in Bug #54999 (11762407). I had missed one
case on Windows so I just pushed that as a follow-up.
I did not make any other changes to the test.