List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:October 27 2004 8:13pm
Subject:Re: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.
View as plain text
Bradley,

I believe a build mistake has been made and that ndbcluster was not
included in the solaris builds as it should have been.

I will look into what we will do to correct this.

Bradley Mills (QC/EMC) wrote:

>Hi Michael,
>
>I started my mysql with
>
>bin/safe_mysqld --user=mysql --ndbcluster &
>
>from the mysql directory
>
>That's why I'm wondering if this version was in fact compiled with
>ndbcluster.
>
>Regards,
>Brad.

Thread
MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.QC/EMC)27 Oct
  • Re: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.Mikael Ronström27 Oct
RE: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.QC/EMC)27 Oct
  • Re: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.Tomas Ulin27 Oct
RE: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.QC/EMC)1 Nov
  • Re: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.Tomas Ulin1 Nov
    • Re: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.Russell E Glaue1 Nov
RE: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.QC/EMC)1 Nov