List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alejandro J. Ramírez Date:July 7 2004 5:06pm
Subject:RE: Couple of post-install questions
View as plain text
Hi there,

	I understand from the docs, that the mgm node is only needed at
startup for all of the other nodes to get their configuration. You
should be able to kill it, and the cluster should keep working from what
I understand. I am a little bit fuzzy myself about what happens when the
API node dies.

Alejandro