List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Oreland Date:October 13 2004 6:52am
Subject:Re: ERROR 1005 (HY000) at line 20: Can't create table './ACL/location.frm'
View as plain text

shell> perror --ndb 708

Which will tell you that you're out of attribute records.
I.e. increase "MaxNoOfAttributes".

keith wrote:
> Hi
> I am currently testing the cluster using
> mysql-4.1.6-gamma-nightly-2004-10-07.
> I dump out my production database, modified  all tables TYPE from MyISAM
> to NDBCLUSTER, and dump it to the test clustering system which I have
> setup.
> The cluster is able to create the database and the tables from the dump
> file until a stage where the above error comes up.  I have set the
> cluster config file as below:
> NoOfReplicas: 2
> DataMemory: 1024M
> IndexMemory: 512M
> MaxNoOfTables: 1000
> MaxNoOfOrderedIndexes: 1000
> I am running 2 db nodes, each db node on one machine.  Each machine has
> 1.5GB RAM.
> Does the error has to do with not enough memory allocated to DataMemory?
> I check my memory usage and it still indicate that it still have 280M
> free and the swap is still not been use.
> No error show on clusterlog.  How do I set the cluster log level.  I run
> ndbd --nodaemon on all nodes.  No info show on the screen also on ndbd.
> How do increase the log level on ndbd?  How and where can I find the
> trace file?
> Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
> Regards,
> Keith

Jonas Oreland, Software Engineer
ERROR 1005 (HY000) at line 20: Can't create table './ACL/location.frm'(errno:708)keith13 Oct
  • Re: ERROR 1005 (HY000) at line 20: Can't create table './ACL/location.frm'(errno:708)Jonas Oreland13 Oct