List:Cluster« Previous Message
From:Ravi Kiran PENTYALA Date:April 23 2014 9:22am
Subject:sql_thread went into offline in galera cluster
View as plain text
Hi,

we are using galera cluster in two data centers  like C!,C2 .

each data center(c1/c2 ) contains 3 nodes.

C1:(galera cluster group)

Node-A
Node-B
Node-C

C2:(galera cluster group)

Node-D
Node-E
Node-F

we configured normal mysql replication  in b/w two galera cluster  nodes
like  A----> F ,E---->B

Recently we are facing a issues with sql thread in slave.

sql thread went into offline automatically we didn't find any  error
messages,after wards we are starting it manually and it catching fine.

*why sql thread went into offline with out any error message in Galera .*

Thread
sql_thread went into offline in galera clusterRavi Kiran PENTYALA23 Apr 2014