List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bernd Ocklin Date:December 13 2013 6:55am
Subject:Re: Replication with gtid
View as plain text
On 12/12/2013 05:15 AM, Peter Romfeld wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have 3 ndb-clusters over different regions. I have atm circular
> mysql-replication with EPOCH. I want to switch to gtid, but i could not
> find any documentation about ndbcluster + gtid-replication.
> Does anyone tried it yet?

Its not supported by ndb cluster. Cluster uses epochs instead which
serves a similar purpose for replication but has been in cluster ever
since.

For some details on circular and other replication topologies you could
look into

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-cluster-excerpt/5.5/en/mysql-cluster-replication-issues.html

to get some more background information, details and potential issues.

When using circular replication you should among others test the steps
you need to perform if one cluster is to be excluded from the ring and
re-inserted.

Bernd
Thread
Replication with gtidPeter Romfeld12 Dec
  • Re: Replication with gtidBernd Ocklin13 Dec