List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wagner Bianchi Date:November 24 2013 10:34pm
Subject:Re: [Filtered] Centos Mysql Cluster Installation Package
View as plain text
yes, go ahead download rpm packages, if centos 6 get rhel 6.

--
*Wagner Bianchi, +55.31.8654.9510*

2013/11/24 syed shahanavaz <sshahanavaz@stripped>

> Dear All,
>

> I want to install “MySQL Cluster” on CentOS 6.3, but the download
> options
> on the MySQL website do not have any official - rpms for CentOS.
>
> Does RHEL-6 rpms work for CentOS or I have to use “Generic Linux”
> version.
>

> Please suggest the appropriate package to be used for CentOS 6.3.
>

> Best Regards,
>

> *Syed Shahanavaz*
>
> Senior Software Engineer
>

> Futures Business Development
>
> P.O. Box 53870, Jeddah 21593
>
> [image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
>
> +966-12-6615666   Ext: 106
>
> [image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
>
> +966-5-68912479
>
> [image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
>
> *sshahanavaz@stripped <sshahanavaz@stripped>*
>
> [image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
>
> *www.fbd.net <http://www.fbd.net%20> *
>
> [image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE – This email is intended for the sole use of the
> intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
> information. No one is authorized to copy or re-use this email or any
> information contained in it. If you are not the intended recipient, we
> request that you please notify us by reply email and destroy all copies of
> the message and any attachments. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
>
> P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

MIME-Filter has removed this attachment. Filtered by filename: image004.pngMIME-Filter has removed this attachment. Filtered by filename: image003.pngMIME-Filter has removed this attachment. Filtered by filename: image002.pngMIME-Filter has removed this attachment. Filtered by filename: image001.pngMIME-Filter has removed this attachment. Filtered by filename: image005.png
Thread
[Filtered] Centos Mysql Cluster Installation Packagesyed shahanavaz24 Nov
  • Re: [Filtered] Centos Mysql Cluster Installation PackageWagner Bianchi24 Nov