Dear All,

I want to install “MySQL Cluster” on CentOS 6.3, but the download options on the MySQL website do not have any official - rpms for CentOS.

Does RHEL-6 rpms work for CentOS or I have to use “Generic Linux” version.

Please suggest the appropriate package to be used for CentOS 6.3.

Best Regards,

Syed Shahanavaz

Senior Software Engineer

Futures Business Development

P.O. Box 53870, Jeddah 21593

+966-12-6615666   Ext: 106

+966-5-68912479

sshahanavaz@fbd.net

www.fbd.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE – This email is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. No one is authorized to copy or re-use this email or any information contained in it. If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you please notify us by reply email and destroy all copies of the message and any attachments. Thank you for your kind cooperation.