List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wagner Bianchi Date:October 9 2013 3:03pm
Subject:Re: data-nodes mgmt-node mysqld-nodes
View as plain text
It make more sense to have pacemaker or heartbeat vIP on sql-node's up
tier. Not really sure if you'll get any good results in positioning
pacemaker between nodes communication besides what I mentioned as the
mgm-node many of times will arbitrate the entire cluster.

--
*Wagner Bianchi, +55.31.8654.9510*