List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:October 8 2013 10:14am
Subject:Re: data-nodes mgmt-node mysqld-nodes
View as plain text

> On 8 Oct 2013, at 09:14, Peter Romfeld <peter.romfeld.hk@stripped> wrote:
>
> I have just 4 APP server in one region, so my idea for now to install a
> mgmt-node with pacemaker for HA + 2-3 Data-Nodes + each APP-server will
> also act as mysqld-node

I wouldn't normally include Pacemaker as it shouldn't be needed and could even be harmful
(if it makes decisions about what lives and dies which conflict with the decisions that
Cluster makes for itself).

> Since the mysqld is using the data-nodes there should not be much more load
> on the APP-server?
>
> Cheers,
> Peter
Thread
data-nodes mgmt-node mysqld-nodesPeter Romfeld8 Oct
  • Re: data-nodes mgmt-node mysqld-nodesAndrew Morgan8 Oct
    • Re: data-nodes mgmt-node mysqld-nodesWagner Bianchi9 Oct