List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Craig L Russell Date:September 27 2013 9:49pm
Subject:Re: Error when running clusterj
View as plain text
Hi,

Can you tell us what version of cluster you are running on?

Can you provide the stack trace you get when the failure occurs?

The original report two years ago [1] showed a charset issue.

Thanks,

Craig

[1] Caused by: com.mysql.clusterj.ClusterJFatalInternalException: Error
decoding characters, bad charset: character set number 5.
	at com.mysql.clusterj.tie.Utility.decode(Utility.java:1362)
	at
com.mysql.clusterj.tie.Utility$SingleByteCharsetConverter.<init>(Utility.java:1671)
	at com.mysql.clusterj.tie.Utility.addCollation(Utility.java:1499)
	at com.mysql.clusterj.tie.Utility.<clinit>(Utility.java:175)
	... 11 more

On Sep 27, 2013, at 2:34 PM, Micah wrote:

> I got the same issue.  We have been running this in
> production for a while and it worked fine, but now
> we are trying to move it to the same host as the
> cluster runs on and got this error.  Maybe this
> only occurs when you run it on the same host.
> Unfortunately, I have not a workaround or been able to
> dig up the code for this to try and debug why it's doing this.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@stripped
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Thread
Error when running clusterjMariano Vall├ęs1 Oct
  • Re: Error when running clusterjMicah27 Sep
    • Re: Error when running clusterjCraig L Russell27 Sep
Re: Error when running clusterjCraig L Russell27 Sep