List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Micah Date:September 27 2013 9:34pm
Subject:Re: Error when running clusterj
View as plain text
I got the same issue.  We have been running this in
production for a while and it worked fine, but now
we are trying to move it to the same host as the
cluster runs on and got this error.  Maybe this
only occurs when you run it on the same host.
Unfortunately, I have not a workaround or been able to
dig up the code for this to try and debug why it's doing this.

Thread
Error when running clusterjMariano Vall├ęs1 Oct
  • Re: Error when running clusterjMicah27 Sep
    • Re: Error when running clusterjCraig L Russell27 Sep
Re: Error when running clusterjCraig L Russell27 Sep