List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hoggins! Date:July 25 2013 5:20pm
Subject:Error writing BLOB data to cluster
View as plain text
Hello everyone,

New to this list, as I'm setting up aMySQL Cluster and having problems
inserting existing data into it.
The cluster seems to work correctly, and creating"simple" tables with
text data is ok. Both of my nodes have the data, and I can access it
through two SQL nodes.

But I'm trying to import data from an already running MySQL instance to
my MySQL Cluster, and it fails.
My table stores BLOB values. When I try to import the dump, it fails,
never on the same record, with the following error :

ERROR 1297 (HY000) at line 1138: Got temporary error 4010 'Node failure
caused abort of transaction' from NDBCLUSTER
mysqldump: Got errno 32 on write

I was previously randomly getting lock errors, but I increased the
valueof the timeout considering the lock dead, and the above is now the
only error I getwhen I try to import this table to my cluster.

The biggestof the rows is approx 5MB. But the insert does not even fail
on one of the biggest records.

Does anyone have an idea?

I'm sure I'm missing something, and I'd like to move forward, as this is
the only missing step for a fully functionnal cluster on my side.

FYI, the log shows the same error on both nodes :

2013-07-25 19:18:09 2653 [Note] NDB Binlog: Node: 1, down, Subscriber
bitmask 00
2013-07-25 19:18:09 2653 [Note] NDB Binlog: Node: 2, down, Subscriber
bitmask 00
2013-07-25 19:18:09 2653 [Note] NDB Binlog: cluster failure for
./mysql/ndb_schema at epoch 40235/0.
2013-07-25 19:18:09 2653 [Note] NDB Binlog: cluster failure for
./mysql/ndb_apply_status at epoch 40235/0.

Thanks for your help !
Thread
Error writing BLOB data to clusterHoggins!25 Jul
  • RE: Error writing BLOB data to clusterAndrew Morgan26 Jul
    • Re: Error writing BLOB data to clusterHoggins!26 Jul
      • Re: Error writing BLOB data to clusterHoggins!2 Aug