List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Serdyn du Toit Date:July 15 2013 10:27pm
Subject:Re: CRUD in MySql general log
View as plain text
Hi,

Stacktrace appears running the test using both build-time enhancement and
runtime enhancement.

Kind regards,
Serdyn du Toit

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Craig L Russell
<craig.russell@stripped>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you see if the problem is due to runtime enhancement? That is, can you
> enhance the classes at build time.
>
> Regards,
>
> Craig
>
> On Jul 15, 2013, at 3:54 AM, Serdyn du Toit wrote:
>
> Hi Craig,
>
> > We regularly run tests on OpenJPA 2. What issues are you having?
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-2407
>
> Kindly give me a shout if you think I should raise a bug with MySql
> directly - it is MySql Cluster specific, the same code works 100% when I
> changed the persistence.xml to use HSqlDb.
>
> Kind regards,
> Serdyn du Toit
>

> On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Craig L Russell <craig.russell@stripped
> > wrote:
>

>> On Jul 14, 2013, at 3:28 AM, Serdyn du Toit wrote:
>>
>> > I'm using the OpenJpa 1.3.x branch.
>> > (had some issues using OpenJpa 2 and ALL the MySql Cluster tutorials
>> I've
>> > looked at still seem to use OpenJpa 1)
>>
>> We regularly run tests on OpenJPA 2. What issues are you having?
>>
>> Craig

>> the
>> MySQL

>> value="TableType=ndbcluster" />
> />

>> general
>> log.
>> used

>> be

>> Craig L Russell
>> Architect, Oracle
>> http://db.apache.org/jdo
>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@stripped
>> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!
>>

> Craig L Russell
>
> Architect, Oracle
>
> http://db.apache.org/jdo
>
> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@stripped <Craig.Russell@stripped>
>
> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Thread
CRUD in MySql general logSerdyn du Toit14 Jul
  • Re: CRUD in MySql general logSerdyn du Toit14 Jul
    • Re: CRUD in MySql general logCraig L Russell14 Jul
      • Re: CRUD in MySql general logSerdyn du Toit15 Jul
        • Re: CRUD in MySql general logCraig L Russell15 Jul
          • Re: CRUD in MySql general logSerdyn du Toit15 Jul
            • Re: CRUD in MySql general logSerdyn du Toit19 Jul
              • Re: CRUD in MySql general logSerdyn du Toit22 Jul
              • Re: CRUD in MySql general logCraig L Russell20 Aug
  • Re: CRUD in MySql general logCraig L Russell14 Jul
    • Re: CRUD in MySql general logSerdyn du Toit14 Jul
      • Re: CRUD in MySql general logSerdyn du Toit15 Jul
        • Re: CRUD in MySql general logCraig L Russell15 Jul
          • Re: CRUD in MySql general logSerdyn du Toit16 Jul
            • Re: CRUD in MySql general logSerdyn du Toit16 Jul
              • Re: CRUD in MySql general logSerdyn du Toit22 Jul
                • Re: CRUD in MySql general logCraig L Russell23 Jul
                  • Re: CRUD in MySql general logSerdyn du Toit23 Jul
                    • Re: CRUD in MySql general logSerdyn du Toit23 Jul