List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:October 11 2004 10:37am
Subject:Re: mysqld api node launched with --ndbcluster but storage engine
NDB = OFF
View as plain text
Olivier Kaloudoff wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Tomas Ulin wrote:
>
>> Are you really running a mysqld with ndbcluster enabled?
>> --ndbcluster is there in all versions.
>

> I put the --ndbcluster switch, and I'd expect mysqld to argue if not
> compiled with this option. This is 4.1.5-gamma-debug binaries from
> mysql.com

This switch follows the behavior of other handler switches e.g. --innodb
--bdb,  neither of which complains if these handlers are compiled.

>> Please try to add the switch --ndb-connectstring, which is only
>> available in the "cluster" version.
>

> --ndb-connectstring : unknown option

Hence, your binary does not have ndbcluster compiled in.

>> Also check that the mysqld is actually connected to the cluster with
>> ndb_mgm command "show"
>

> indeed, it is not connected.

Supports the above.

> Kalou

Thread
mysqld api node launched with --ndbcluster but storage engine NDB= OFFOlivier Kaloudoff10 Oct
  • Re: mysqld api node launched with --ndbcluster but storage engineNDB = OFFTomas Ulin11 Oct
Re: mysqld api node launched with --ndbcluster but storage engineNDB = OFFTomas Ulin11 Oct
Re: mysqld api node launched with --ndbcluster but storage engineNDB = OFFOlivier Kaloudoff11 Oct
Re: mysqld api node launched with --ndbcluster but storage engineNDB = OFFTomas Ulin11 Oct