List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:fingerol@gmail.com Date:May 27 2013 9:47am
Subject:Re: Problem restarting node
View as plain text
Finally found the problem.

It seems that commenting the log-file related parameters on the config
file, solved the first problem and the node joined the cluster correctly.

But, seems that the node was unable to recreate all operations done on
the first node while it was offline. That's the error 769, because we
deleted a undo file on first node and for some reason, node 2 can't do
that now.

So, I've just deleted the node_4_fs directory, started the node and it
cloned all data from first node, and now the cluster is working perfect
and I'm happy.

Thanks for the help!

Best Regads,
Juanjo.