List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:May 24 2013 7:31pm
Subject:Re: Problem restarting node
View as plain text
HI,

If you have changed
* NoOfFragmentLogfiles
* FragmentLogfileSize

 you need to start the data nodes (rolling restart) with --initial.

I don't recommend you use ndb_mgm to start/stop nodes. It is really
unreliable: when doing restart of a node it may start the node before the
other nodes have completed the node failure (it used to be like this, and
since then i have never used it so it may be fixed), and it will just lead
to failure. Start and stop the ndb process on the cmd line instead, e.g::
kill -15 ndbtmd
<wait some minutes>
ndbmtd -c <connectstring> --initial

Best regards