List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manuel Fernández Panzuela Date:May 24 2013 7:15pm
Subject:Re: Problem restarting node
View as plain text
have you set the original config ?
 El 24/05/2013 20:08, "fingerol@stripped" <fingerol@stripped> escribió:

> Hi!
>
> I have an stupid problem with my MySQL cluster. It's version
> 5.5.27-ndb-7.2.8-cluster-gpl.
>

> I have two nodes and was working perfect. But, I need to change the
> DataMemory value.
>
> SO, i've changed it on the config.ini file, killed the ndb_mgmd daemon and
> restarted with the --reload option.
>
> Then, I've entered to the ndb_mgm tool and tried to restart the second
> node so it gets the new config. But, it don't start with this error:
>
> Time: Friday 24 May 2013 - 15:46:07
> Message: Invalid configuration received from Management Server
> (Configuration error)
> Error: 2350
> Error data: Invalid file size for redo logfile,  size only changable with
> --initial
> Error object: DBLQH (Line: 15227) 0x00000002
> Program: ndbd
> Pid: 10960
> Version: mysql-5.5.27 ndb-7.2.8
> Trace: /var/lib/mysql-cluster/ndb_4_**trace.log.9 [t1..t1]
> ***EOM***
>

> It seems that the redo logfile size has been changed, but I have not
> changed it!
>
> I can't loose my data on the cluster, so I can't restart with --initial
> parameter.
>
> I don't really know what's happened. There is a way to know whats the
> older value or the value of the node was expecting ?
>
> Any idea ???
>
> Thanks!

Problem restarting nodefingerol@gmail.com24 May
  • RE: Problem restarting nodeAndrew Morgan24 May
  • Re: Problem restarting nodeManuel Fernández Panzuela24 May
    • Re: Problem restarting nodeJohan Andersson24 May
      • Re: Problem restarting nodefingerol@gmail.com24 May
        • Re: Problem restarting nodeManuel Fernández Panzuela25 May
          • Re: Problem restarting nodefingerol@gmail.com27 May