List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:fingerol@gmail.com Date:May 24 2013 6:06pm
Subject:Problem restarting node
View as plain text
Hi!

I have an stupid problem with my MySQL cluster. It's version
5.5.27-ndb-7.2.8-cluster-gpl.

I have two nodes and was working perfect. But, I need to change the
DataMemory value.

SO, i've changed it on the config.ini file, killed the ndb_mgmd daemon
and restarted with the --reload option.

Then, I've entered to the ndb_mgm tool and tried to restart the second
node so it gets the new config. But, it don't start with this error:

Time: Friday 24 May 2013 - 15:46:07
Message: Invalid configuration received from Management Server
(Configuration error)
Error: 2350
Error data: Invalid file size for redo logfile,  size only changable
with --initial
Error object: DBLQH (Line: 15227) 0x00000002
Program: ndbd
Pid: 10960
Version: mysql-5.5.27 ndb-7.2.8
Trace: /var/lib/mysql-cluster/ndb_4_trace.log.9 [t1..t1]
***EOM***

It seems that the redo logfile size has been changed, but I have not
changed it!

I can't loose my data on the cluster, so I can't restart with --initial
parameter.

I don't really know what's happened. There is a way to know whats the
older value or the value of the node was expecting ?

Any idea ???

Thanks!

Thread
Problem restarting nodefingerol@gmail.com24 May
  • RE: Problem restarting nodeAndrew Morgan24 May
  • Re: Problem restarting nodeManuel Fern├índez Panzuela24 May
    • Re: Problem restarting nodeJohan Andersson24 May
      • Re: Problem restarting nodefingerol@gmail.com24 May
        • Re: Problem restarting nodeManuel Fern├índez Panzuela25 May
          • Re: Problem restarting nodefingerol@gmail.com27 May