List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michell Date:May 24 2013 1:00pm
Subject:Re: Problem restoring mysqldump
View as plain text
Hello Johan,

Thanks for the reply.

Our email client messed up the settings that were entered in the email body.

We make the change of variable DefaultOperationRedoProblemAction for QUEUE and
a new error occurred.

ERROR 1205 (HY000) at line 326: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting
transaction

Already encountered this message before, and all the changes that we made a
mistake and always found it was not possible to restore the backup.

Without the use of engine ndbcluster to restore the dump, the restoration is
successful.

2013/5/21 Johan Andersson <johan@stripped>

> HI,
>
> Can you confirm you did a initial rolling restart (restart mgmt server,
> restart data nodes one by one with --initial, restart the mysqlds) , or a
> initial system restart, after the configuration change?
>
> Have you tried with
> DefaultOperationRedoProblemAction=QUEUE
> ?
>
> Maybe it is a cut and paste error/ mail sending problem, but the lines:
> = 100 TimeBetweenEpochs
> = 512 BatchSizePerLocalScan
>
> looks strange and should read:
>
> TimeBetweenEpochs=100
> BatchSizePerLocalScan=512
>
> BR
> johan
>

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Michell <bill.cvel@stripped> wrote:
>
>> Hello to all,
>>
>> I'm having trouble returning a backup made by mysqldump into a two-node
>> cluster.
>> The dumpfile size is 177M and execute the command for its restoration
>> received the error "ERROR 1297 (HY000) at line 251: Got temporary error
>> 1234 'REDO log files overloaded (Increase disk hardware)' from
>> NDBCLUSTER."
>>
>> The cluster contains two nodes each with two cores and Xeon 2.0Ghz 2Gb RAM
>> on a VMware Storage SATA disks in Raid 5.
>>
>> Already changed NoOfFragmentLogFiles, RedoBuffer, LongMessageBuffer and
>> error persists.
>>
>> Cluster configuration was made with the tool Severalnines. Below the
>> configuações cluster.
>>
>> Any tips?
>>
>> --
>> Michell Antunes
>>
>> [TCP DEFAULT]
>> SendBufferMemory = 1M
>> ReceiveBufferMemory = 1M
>>
>> [NDB_MGMD DEFAULT]
>> PortNumber = 1186
>> Datadir = / data / mysqlcluster /
>>
>> [NDB_MGMD]
>> NodeId = 1
>> Hostname = 192.168.10.7
>> LogDestination = FILE: filename = ndb_1_cluster.log, maxsize = 10000000,
>> maxfiles = 6
>> ArbitrationRank = 1
>>
>> [Ndbd DEFAULT]
>> NoOfReplicas = 2
>> ServerPort = 2200
>> Datadir = / data / mysqlcluster /
>> FileSystemPathDD = / data / mysqlcluster /
>> BackupDataDir = / data / mysqlcluster / / backup /
>> DataMemory = 219M
>> IndexMemory = 28M
>> LockPagesInMainMemory = 1
>>
>> MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations = 65536
>> MaxNoOfConcurrentTransactions = 16384
>>
>> StringMemory = 25
>> MaxNoOfTables = 4096
>> MaxNoOfOrderedIndexes = 2048
>> = 512 MaxNoOfUniqueHashIndexes
>> MaxNoOfAttributes = 24576
>> MaxNoOfTriggers = 14336
>>
>> FragmentLogFileSize = 1G
>> InitFragmentLogFiles = SPARSE
>> NoOfFragmentLogFiles = 10
>> RedoBuffer = 512M
>>
>> TransactionBufferMemory = 8M
>>
>> TimeBetweenGlobalCheckpoints = 1000
> [...]

Thread
Problem restoring mysqldumpMichell21 May
  • Re: Problem restoring mysqldumpJohan Andersson21 May
    • Re: Problem restoring mysqldumpMichell24 May